Thank you for visiting www.larus.pt, property of Larus - Artigos Para Construção e Equipamentos, Lda, with headquarters in Vale da Mamôa 3854-909 Albergaria-a-Velha, VAT n. 501921672.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- As a visitor or client of this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions, described herein.
- Larus is not responsible for any damage caused by the use or inability to access our site.
- Larus aims to keep the information on the site as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but is not responsible for any errors or outdated information.
In order to improve the user experience, Larus may automatically collect certain information, such as access data, location information, identifiers used to access other sites (such as username or facebook profile), technical data concerning type of device used to access the website.
Larus only collects and stores personal data that are voluntarily communicated by its owners, for the purposes specifically identified at that time.
The collected information aims essentially for:
- improving the visitor experience by increasing efficiency and ease of communication;
- ensure continuity of service and communication;
- the negotiation and conclusion of contracts;
- allow access to additional features.
Larus will not transmit the collected data to third parties without the consent of its owners.
Larus adopts the best practices for collecting, storing and processing data and security measures in order to avoid any undue access to such data.
The holder of personal data has the faculty to access, update, rectify or erase the information, and should request it through the following email: email@example.com.
Larus website uses Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (SSL) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Larus website uses the most secure version of the data transfer protocol between computer networks on the internet, encrypting the data provided, necessarily the authentication of the servers, between tools that guarantee the security of the data sent and received by the user of the website.
Larus uses the Google Analytics service. If you do not want this service to collect information about your internet browsing, you should install the opt-out plugin in your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
Larus reserves the right to update these rules at any time.
This document was last updated in September 2017.